Holiday Slacker – Easter Challenge
I don’t know how it happened but I have become a total holiday slacker. With the exception of Christmas I have stopped making a special effort to decorate or celebrate. This must be fixed right away. In an effort to do so I am committing to tackle Easter properly and since we’ve already begun lent here is my plan of attack.
- I will print out and use the Easter / Lent Devotional from A Holy Experience and I will buy and use Devotions for Lent (see Amazon link below).
- Decorating is half the fun so I promise to make at least a themed wreath for our door.
- Instead of expecting my mom to make our Easter meal I will plan a menu and invite them to our home for dinner.
- Most importantly we will do an Easter Egg Hunt for our girls.
- Visit my Pinterest Easter Board to see to see some of my inspiration.
To help me stay inspired and connected please join my Linky below and share any of your posts on Easter or Lent: crafts, meals/menu, devotions/readings, etc.