Help bring San Antonio’s first-ever coworking and childcare space to reality.
At the end of March I found out that a fellow blogger and San Antonio Mom, Stefanie Cuevas of Stepfanie’s Desk, has launched an IndieGOGO campaign to help raise funds to help make San Antonio’s first coworking space providing childcare for the entrepreneurial parent a reality Merge CoWorking and Kids. The funds raised will help secure a location, purchase equipment and furniture, and attain licensing. Merge hopes to raise $30,000 in funds by May 6, 2015 and you can help by clicking on the link above and making a donation.
Merge CoWorking will offer:
- Classes forchildren- from infants to teenagers
- art, dance, gymnastics
- computers, coding, and design
- Flexible coworking and childcare scheduling
- Events, Meetings, and Training Sessions for Small Business Owners
- Full WiFi, Printer, Scanner, Coffee, and Tea Privileges
- Video Conference/Recording Rooms and Phone Conference Rooms
Our goal is to help busy entrepreneurs and small business owners with their family-life balance and give them the tools and resources to grow their business; while providing for the entire family.